CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.29.2011

1st DOSE OF NEW MEDICATION.

We finally got Cole's new medication (vigabatrin) in the mail today.  We just gave him his 1st dose.  He is running around & is SUPER hyper...but VERY happy!!!!  Pray he doesn't  loose any of his vision (it is a side effect from this drug).  If he stays on this medication...to get the 2nd month prescription we have to fly to Cleveland to have the ophthalmologist check his eyes and see the prescribing dr.  I thought it was every 3 months...yet another surprise!  Anyone have recommendations on frequent flyer points or anything like that?  Tyson, I am going to have to hire you as Cole's personal pilot!

2 comments:

  1. we have points for flights on Southwest that we need to use up, soon! Please, please call me as we would love to help out! 801-446-4819
    (Tim Wright's parents)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy! But at least he's happy, right? I need to come over this week!

    ReplyDelete