CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

4.08.2011

L.O.V.E.

My babysitter's (who are awesome and even babysit on their birthday) had a lady contact them who they don't know & wanted to put a Fundraiser Bake Sale on for Cole! I was amazed at this wonderful women's heart & service to our family! Often, when I feel like I just can't do anymore or I feel like too much is on my plate and I just want to run away (like this week) someone does something nice for our family or sends us a nice email cheering us on. I know it is the Lord feeling my pain and sending me "angels" on the earth to give me a little push to have hope and hold on to dear life! My heart is full from so many generous & loving people! Thank you to those of you who have "cheered" me on this week and for being my angel! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment