CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

4.27.2011

LIFE WITH UP'S & DOWN'S.

Well, life has thrown us quite a few Up's & Down's...here goes another down.  Cole's daddy's job is being dissolved.  The Project Manager position is being eliminated and having the Estimator's take on the Project Manager position.  I told my self that I am not going to cry, I am not going to freak out...I am going to "TRY" and keep my cool....because, I know the Lord has a plan for our family.  I know he will bless us...I don't know how, I don't know when...but I know he WILL.  Worst things have happened to our family then loss of a job, so we will do what we do best and "FIGHT IT HEAD ON".  I am determined to make this a GREAT YEAR!!!

UPDATE 4.28.11
false alarm (not a funny one either)...I guess they want to keep him so the company can grow & if they got rid of them they wouldn't be able to...so for now, we are safe. Thanks for your prayers, that is probably why he gets to keep his job!  Oh my gosh...my heart can't handle any more!

6 comments:

  1. i am so sorry! that is such a hard thing to deal with. you are so strong! and you are right..the lord DOES have a plan for you and your family. good luck!

    ps, sorry to be a random commenter. i actually sent you an email just to let you know that i love your blog, but i don't know if i've ever commented. anyway. sorry if this is totally random..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my sister is figuring out details with you, but I want to let you know that we have so many people here in the Cleveland area that can help out with anything you need. Dinner, rides, places to stay, anything. Just let us know we can do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys. I am so sorry for all of the trials you guys are being faced with at this time. You have so many people in your corner praying for you and humbled by your stregth. I have a feeling that things are going to work out great and that you guys will be blessed abundently. You are amazing parents. You are in our prayers:)
    -Carlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO sorry to hear this. I know the feeling about the job situation. They did that a few times to Ryan when he was there. I will keep my eye out and let you know if I hear of anything.

    Good luck with the scheduler. I hope that it works out nad that Adam can be there for you and Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH THANK GOODNESS! My heart caught in my throat reading the first half of this post! It still sucks about Cole's surgery date, but in light of A's continued employment, it doesn't seem so bad. Are you working with Diane at Cleveland? If it's her, I'm sure she'll get back to you and really will try to figure something out! I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Hugs! C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in the Cleveland area. The Clinic might provide "World class care", but their scheduling and billing departments have left me with the something to be desired feeling. I know I'm "just" a random commenter, but if you need anything or any suggestions for anything (including the most awesome full access playground), shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete