CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

4.11.2011

HOLDING IT TOGETHER.

Well, I think I can say "I hold it together" pretty well on a daily basis.  With that said, I have break down weeks.   Last week was a "break down" week, Yesterday was too.  All I could do was lay there are cry.  "A" asked me what was wrong and if we could talk about it.  I didn't even know what to say...then a song came on Pandora (the one playing on my blog right now).  It pretty much summed up how I was feeling.  "I don't quite know, how to say, how I feel", "I've said too much, but not enough..."

Thanks to those of you who listend to me and let me cry on their shoulder last week.  I think sometimes I just get overwhelmed with everything! The emotional stress of fighting for our child's life, working full-time, doing research and finding the best drs, hospitals & proceedures. Coordinating babysitters, drs apt, physical therapy, occupational therapy & Speech therapy.  Paying bills, keeping up on heath insurance to make sure the medical bills are being submitted & finding out why bills are getting denied by insurance.  Getting blood work & labs back. Remembering what medication we are decressing, starting, or upping.  Trying to get a hold of the drs...etc.   Sometimes life gets the best.  But, I find that everytime I feel like I've hit my wall and I seriously CAN NOT TAKE one more thing...(just like in my last post)...the Lord sends me Angels that lift me up.  Yesterday was the same day that the Elders Corm stopped by and asked what they could do to help us.  (another reason why I LOVE our church!  http://mormon.org/ ).  We have amazing members!  We also had a bunch of the ladies in the ward offer to bring  baked goods & help set up etc. for the Bake Sale.  Someone even offered to bake 10 dozen cookies!  Thanks to all who are making this "Burden" lighter on our family. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you are amazing! I know everything must be so overwhelming for you. I don't know how you do it. Seriously. I think you are doing great. And it's fine to break down sometimes. You need it. Hell I break down some times and my trials are so little compared to you.

    I'm looking forward to the bake sale! I'm going to be baking like crazy. And I put the word out to my friends and they promise to come buy some goodies.

    P.S. I made those Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies last night and man they were good! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend referred me to your site and I can so realte, Ive read a few post and after "holding it together" for what seems like an eternity, Ive cried and felt I was reading about my Dtr Chloe, She starting having seizures which havent reesponded to any therapy for 3 mos, they started when she was just 4 months, she too has regressed developementally and its heartbreaking, we are going to Miami childrens brain institute on April 25th in hopes we will get our answer as to whats causing them and the best treatment... Good luck and God bless, I will return to the site to see how your precious lil one is doing.

    ReplyDelete