I just talked to the Cleveland Clinic, they said they will be reviewing Cole's case on March 15th & the DR will call us on the 16th. There will be about 60 drs reviewing the case...they will decide if Cole is able to have the surgery (which means they will remove part of his brain). I am not scared (yet) for him to have surgery...I am more afraid of him NOT being able to have it because the only other option would be medication and as of right now it isn't working. We decressed the Keppra because it made Cole a RAGE-A-HOLIC!!! It was an AWFUL week. He was thrashing, beating his head on the ground, trying to fall out of his highchair & SCREAMING LITERALLY ALL WEEK LONG! After the decress it took about 1 day to get our nice little boy back :)
We are asking for your help again...Please pray that Cole will be able to have Brain Surgery & also for the Doctors, that the Lord will guide them to be able to do what is best for Cole and be able to help him. We know that no prayer goes unanswered.
Someone who I've never met wrote this to me, I thought I would share it for those who are struggling right now as well because it touched me!
"We know God is by your side, and although we can't understand why things are the way they are right now, one day we all will be able to testify that He causes all things to work together for good for those who love God." Thanks "M".