CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

3.30.2011

3 TRIPS TO THE HOSPITAL IN 1 DAY.

Yesterday was the longest day EVER! It started out at 8am, trying to get a pee sample from Cole (which would be easy, but he had to fast for 10 hours...we tried on Monday, it didn't work so we tried again Tue...finally got it). We headed to hospital #1 (who looked at the order the day before & said the urine needed to be immediately place on dry ice & instructed us to come ASAP). I got there w/ the sample and he had fasted as instructed...only to find out they don't have that blood kit or dry ice! I asked why the lab worker hadn't said anything the day before...she gave me all the instructions etc. I was told to go to the children's hospital (45 min away) and that I need to get his urine on dry ice...she told me the nearest place to get dry ice, of course I get there & they don't carry it! To make a long story short, we got to hospital #2 for his blood work, only to get back home at 1:45pm to pick daddy up at 2pm to hurry & return back to the hospital 45 min away. So we were in hospital mode from 9am to 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment