CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.23.2011

We just talked to the attending & his MRI is abnormal (NOT like the other hospital stated!)...his left side didn't form all the way when he was developing. ..this has been my gut feeling, but the other drs wouldnt listen! He will have a PETscan tomorrow , she said we have options (drugs & surgery)...so we will be back here soon! I still can't believe we are here! It's felt like we've known about coming here forever...but it's only been 2weeks! Please keep praying for Cole & drs.

4 comments:

  1. Kiss Cole for us and know we are praying for all of you.Love Jeff, Shel & Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH AMAZING NEWS, Sarah! I've got my fingers crossed for the PET scan! Going NPO again will be hard on Cole, but getting that information is going to help him so much! How is the EEG going? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for Cole and you both! His puffy eyes from the 2 hours leads just killed me...poor boy. I hope you get some answers AND solutions for Cole.

    And, WOW, I usually read your blog on Google reader, but came over today and saw the photos at the top of the page. He is SO beautiful! Those are great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW- Mom's always know- so glad you are with the pro's now!!! Prayers are with you guys-keep smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete