CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.22.2011

We did it! It took 2hrs to get the EEG leads on (at the "other hospital" it takes 5 min because they "slap" them on & don't measure them)...he fought to the end, even though he was swaddled w/duck tape & both of us holding him down! His eye's are so swollen from crying...seriously they look like when he's a newborn!

2 comments:

  1. Getting the leads on Bertrand were traumatic but at least they won't be coming off at all! And the nurses, EEG techs, and GASP! neurologists!!! will be monitoring him LIVE! You won't have to wait weeks or months to get any results. I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what they find, because I think they WILL find something! They aren't going to leave any stone unturned. They'll treat Cole like the VIP he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are doing updates while you are there! It sounds like the doctors have already been great there. I can't wait to hear the results.

    ReplyDelete