CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.07.2011

OFF THE DIET...AGAIN...& FOREVER?

January 28th we took Cole off the diet. Actually, he took his self off of it. He was protesting anything and everything...we were sick of fighting him...although he did SO well for 1 whole year (to the date)! Yes, it was worth the hellish diet for that long. It decressed his seizures 75% (which was to be expected)...I feel like it changed his seizures for the better.

Since being off the diet: his seizures are the same quantity...but "bigger" drops :(

He couldn't do it anymore...and either could we. We are still watching what we feed him- No high carbs or sugar. But that is EASY! I'm glad I don't have to weigh anything out or figure out how to put something he likes into a recipe. It has been nice feeding him as much strawberry's as he wants instead of 2 measly little peices & adding coconut oil to it. I want to smash the scale to peices!!! Maybe I will be able to go out of the house this summer!

It was HARD. I praise every parent who is still doing the diet...keep it up...it is worth it!

Cole is still taking his med (Keppra 500mg a day)...which we will increase untill we can't go up on it anymore...then probably add another med on top of Keppra and play the medication game.

No comments:

Post a Comment