CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.17.2011

NO MORE BOTTLES.

I completly forgot to post that after Cole went off of the Ketogenic Diet, he also stopped drinking bottles! (sorry...this is blog is also my journal & I will be printing it off @the end of the year). I don't have to wash 20 bottles a day any more! And can I tell you how great it is that I can feed him on the go now! It's great, maybe this summer I'll actually get out of the house. Thankgoodness he's off of the diet, it makes it that much easier to travel to Ohio!

Cole is so funny, he tried to sit on the edge of the box & fell in...he actually thought it was funny, and then quikly started sucking his thumb, then kicking his feet like a 3 month old baby because he was so happy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that adorable SMILE! Your cousin Ethan saw your picture and said: "Cole is cute!" --Love you little cutie!

    ReplyDelete