CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.20.2011

LOVE. SERVICE. COMPASSION.

Yesterday we went to a funeral service for our friends little baby. He was diagnosed with Trisomy 18...it is a genetic disorder when a person has a third copy of genetic material from chromosome 18, instead of the usual two copies. Here's a video of a sweet little family who experienced this as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

My heart breaks for them, they have been incredible examples to me and my family. I just love them so much and I am sad that they had to go through that, in that same breath...things like this bring people together and it helps to unite people. I've seen it first hand this past week from friends, family & strangers who I've never met and were SO willing to help our family. It's been an amazing experience and has helped to make this trial & fight of ours bitter-sweet.

"No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God . . . and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven."
— Orson F. Whitney (Faith Proceeds the Miracle)
Ether 12:27

I know we haven't been able to thank each of you personaly. But,we are SO greatful to EACH & EVERYONE of you who helped make this possible for Cole to get to Cleveland. We are so blessed to have amazing people in our lives & the strangers that were so willing to help! I pray that everyone of you will be blessed for your compassion & willingness to serve our family. I know we have a LONG road ahead of us...if they find something or if they don't. I am willing to do what ever it takes to help this precious child we have been blessed with...and I hope that I can do it with a smile on my face even when it is tough!
We ask for your prayers to be with Cole & the Drs...also, that Cole will be strong and endure all the tests that will be ran on his little body...and that all will go well. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment