CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.22.2011

Coming off the anastecia was not so good. He cried for hrs! We met w/ dr.L & he was AWESOME! It was weird having a dr so patient & wasn't bothered by the extra time he had to spend w/us. He was GENUINE! He showed us his MRI (we got it back a few hrs later! usually it takes months!) ...He was concerned about the Right side of his brain...& ordered a PETscan (more anastecia) prob on Thur! He said they would try to get things done before we leave...but be prepared to stay longer.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! OMG Sarah! Reading this is giving me chills! If anyone can find what's going on with Cole's brain, it's Dr. L and the team at Cleveland. I just feel it in my bones! I've got the 3 of you in my thoughts and fingers and toes crossed!!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete