CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.17.2011

COLE'S PHYSICAL.

Cole had his physical today to make sure he is healthy to get sedated on Tuesday. I haven't taken him to the "normal doctor" since he started having his seizures...because our life is already full of trips to the hospital. He's lost a little weight from coming off the diet and is growning so tall.
-80th % in Height (36.7 inches)
-50th % in Weight (29 pounds)
-his head is a little small (but still growing)
I love my his dr. I reminded her that she was the one who helped us get into the Neuro when he 1st started having seizures (cuz she works at that hospital once a wk)...if she hadn't helped us...it would have taken 3 months to get in!!! She said "that was unexceptable!". I AGREE 150%!
Look what my V.T./neighbor brought us for dinner!! It was so GOOD...Thanks "D" it was SO Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment