CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.24.2011

Cole is getting ready for his PETscan. They will do a MEEGscan tomorrow. Then take the MRI, PETscan, MEEG & 3/day EEG...the 3 drs will meet w/a panel of 60 (yes 60!) other drs...to see if surgery is an option. but right now they will add Topamax to his keppra & also up the Keppra. It's NOT likely that meds will work...so hopefully he can have surgery on the malformed part of his brain. Please keep praying for him &drs.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything went well today with the PET! And, I'm excited for Cole's MEEG! That it is even on the table for him, I think, is a great sign! I hope the drugs give Cole some seizure control while the doctors figure out how to best permanently help him. :)

    ReplyDelete