CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.24.2011

Cole came out of sedation so much better this time! He will get his MEEG done tomorrow as well as genetic tests...the "Malformed" part of his brain is actually pretty big. We will get the results of the PETscan tomorrow. I am in LOVE w/all of his drs! They have been AWESOME!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys are there! I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. I am still so shocked that other doctors could of missed this! We are praying for Cole and you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The malformed part is pretty big?! I am speechless, quite a bit angry, and insanely relieved that you are at Cleveland! Isn't it everything you hoped and more?! Finally a place that treats your child and his condition as important!!! I hope you get actionable news tomorrow! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara I am so happy that you guys were able to make it to Ohio and to hear about all the progress you guys have been making! That is FANTASTIC! The "girls" all went out tonight and we talked for probably an hour about how excited we were for you, Adam, and Cole! The doctors sound amazing. After 1+ years of what you have been dealing with, and to have this many answers within just days! WOW! We are all cheering and praying for Cole over here, and are excited to hear what they decide. Everything sounds so optimistic. Cole looks so strong and brave in all his pictures- what a little trooper. You guys are amazing parents, and Cole is so blessed to have been sent to you and Adam! Good luck! We are all thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thinking about you and praying for you. I am so glad that they are finding all these new things so that they can plan on how to best help him. You are so strong and such an example to us. Give Cole a huge hug for us! The Parry´s

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good this is happening! I am so excited for you and your family. This has got to be hard but so good too. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! The Birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad this is all getting solved. Just so you can know what you need to know is so good. Our prayers are with you all!
    The Birds

    ReplyDelete