CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.10.2011

CLEVELAND CLINIC HERE WE COME!!!

We got approval to go to the Cleveland Clinc in Ohio!!! We will be going the 20th thru the 26th. It's funny how we can get into a hospital with the BEST drs. in 1 weeks as opposed to the one in our "backyard" with a waiting list that is ALWAYS 3 months. If you don't know about Cleveland Clinic...it is often refered to as the "Disneyland" of hospitals. They very thurogh drs...and actually read the EEG's!

We are so excited...we know we might come back with out any answers, but we also know that we have to keep fighting for him. We will not stop!!! Cole deserves to have drs who care about him and even though he is "complicated" and "hard to treat" as other drs have stated...I know these drs are willing to take it head on and exhast their knowlege and resources to give us more answers and to treat him the best way possible.

I hope and pray that they will be able to put ALL of the pieces of the puzzle together to find out if there is something else wrong with him (other then epilepsy) and that they will be able to find out more about his seizures to treat him accordingly.

We ask for your prayers to be with Cole and the Drs. We know Prayer works and that Heavenly Father listens to and answers each & everyone's prayers (though they may not be at the time we are "wanting"). We couldn't deal with the greif, finding treatment, stress and heartache with out the grace of our Lord and Savior. This journey isn't what I quite expected for my child...but I know that our trials are for our good (sometimes it hard to see it), but I know that we will be blessed for EVERY tear we have shed, every dream that was shattered, and every loss we have felt. Only the Lord knows the sacrifice that we have made for Cole and I know he knows exactly how we feel. I pray for everyone who is fighting for their child that they too will find comfort and peace knowing that the Lord is on your side and that you might find the answers needed in helping your child/children!

This is my favorite scriptures...it means more to me NOW, then it could have had I not been through this experience.

D&C 121:7-8
My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! I was about to email you today to ask! THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!

    For the record, it is APPALLING that it takes 3 months to get a child with severe seizures into that-hospital-we-shall-not-name. Thank goodness for places like Cleveland which see every child as a VIP!

    YAY! Doing the happy dance for you all! Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! This is awesome news! Your guys' hard work & Prayers have paid off! Prayers will still be sent on your families behalf. This fight isn't over yet, you have just jumped the 1st hurtle. On the days when you are too weak or tired to go on, I believe the Lord truly carries us in his arms until we are strong enough in faith to continue on ourselves! Love ya Sarah! I'm so happy for you guys! Let me know how to contact you about Party stuff! As Manoah's 4th B-day is the 9th of March. :)

    ReplyDelete