CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.20.2011

BLOG UP DATE'S WHILE IN CLEVELAND!

We leave for Cleveland tomorrow!!! We will try to update the blog as much as possible...we don't have a laptop...so we will be taking pictures from our phone and uploading them on here...so I appologize for the pictures looking weird! Feel free to post us comments on here as well. We love you guys and thank you SO much for helping our family! Don't forget to pray for little Cole.

So far we know he will get an MRI first thing Tuesday, then go into recovery and then get admitted to the Epileptic Unit for his 3-day EEG. The drs will come talk to us after the results of the MRI and go from there to do the other tests. They will also do genetic testing...which we are REALLY excited about!

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you and your trip to Disneyland....um, I mean Cleveland!

    Keep us posted. We're thinking of you even in the craziness of our week :)
    LOVE and HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are finally getting genetic testing, I am so excited for you guys. I really do need to stop reading your blog cause it always makes me cry. I am praying for you and am always her for you.

    ReplyDelete