CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.29.2011

PROJECT FOR COLE'S MEDICAL FUND.

I love planning Cole's birthday parties...they totally excite me! A friend of mine had me do her little girls party...and her friends party. So I thought I'd try to make extra $$ to go toward Cole's medical bills. (which we might have to start fundrasing in the near future for a few genetic tests, if the insurance denies it again). For now, I am making Party Decore (which will be sent to you as a PDF file...then you print-cut-assemble them). You can buy the ones I've already done on the blog...or if you want something else...I can do that as well.

Check it out here:
http://personalizedpartydecore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment