CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.11.2011

MEDICATION: DAY 2

I sent the hubby to the store for groceries & this is what he brought back home...Let's just say it was a ROUGH day with Cole! And he TOTALLY deserves to eat it all!



We finally got the medication in him (with the help of "T's" expertice!)...we crushed the pill & put it in a suringe...instead of using water, we used his yummy drink that he can have to cover up the awful taste.

He was kinda out of it for the 1st 2 hours (while at hippotherapy) and then got home & ran around the house and then freaked out, so he went to bed. Then he got up & the hubby brought him to my work & he was FREAKING OUT!!! I figured out he was teething.....2 *big* molars, new medication & not eating his keto food makes for a BAD day for daddy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think both of you deserve those treats! How's hippotherapy going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't eat all those treats in one day! Sure sounds like you and Adam deserve a treat though. Cole is so handsome and he is so lucky to have the both of you. I am so glad to be able to keep up with your family through this blog. I hope we run into one another at KOTM!

    ReplyDelete