CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

12.12.2010

YEAH FOR COLE!

Cole has been doing so many things this week...I need to post them before I forget.

-RAN AFTER KIDS.
Yes!! I couldn't believe my eyes...he usually dosn't even agknowlege other kids around him, but yesterday we were at a family party and 4 little kids were running and laughing (following eachother), Cole watched them, took off after them and started laughing! Then he got distracted by the christmas lights & went into the "zone".


- GOT UP ON THE FIRE PLACE MANTEL.
then decided he should stand up & we would sit him down-then he would stand up- we would sit him down...over and over again.


- WENT UP THE STAIRS *all* BY HIS SELF (almost all the way).
He always wants to stand up and lean back--and he still didn't understand that it just won't work that way. He was crying for me and saw I wasn't comeing to get him so he decided to try all by himself (I was only 1 stair away incase he decided to stand)


- WENT DOWN THE STAIRS *all* BY HIS SELF.
Again, he always wants to stand on the stairs, but dosn't get gravity & throws his body forward...we taught him to scoot on his bum. But, he still trys to stand so we have to be right by him. It only works if we grab his hands each step and put them at the edge of the step.



-DRINKS WATER!!!
I thought this day would never come...the water has to be warm...but he will drink it!

We Love you little buddy and are SO proud of the things you've learned!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for COLE indeed!!! All such wonderful news! Keep up the great work, guys! Love, Cristina & Bertrand :)

    ReplyDelete