CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

12.19.2010

SICK AND OFF THE DIET!

Cole has been sick this last week. He was throwing up for 3 days and diarrea for 2 days after. He started feeling better on Friday....and has been eating like a King (he's been off the diet since he's been sick)...It's been GREAT for us...I would rather have a vomiting/sick/crying little kiddo...then have to do the Ketogenic diet. It's been a GREAT week for us and a nice little break...but we are going to be introuble!

THURSDAY: he had his *FIRST* Saltine Craker EVER!!! (I'm not gunna lie...I was totally excited to feed it to him!).

FRIDAY: he had a string cheese, apple sauce and sweetpotatoes
(nothing was weight, no cream, no coconut oil etc).

SATURDAY: Pork chops, sweetpotatoes, applesauce, yougut, a WHOLE apple.

TODAY: WE ARE SCREWED!!! he had Bananna for the *FIRST TIME* and cried because he wanted more. Like I said, we are SCREWED!!! Tomorrow we will start him back on the diet...it's going to be HARD!!!

Since he's been off the diet...he's had less "head nod" seizures...but more of the "hard/forceful/throw you to the ground" seizures, those are the seizures we noticed that went away when we 1st started the diet.

Tomorrow is *GOING* to be hard...wish us luck!!!

Please pray for us to have patience and for Cole to eat/like his food.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you luck! And what about seizures when Cole had these yammy yammy things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He actually had less seizures, but the seizures he did have were bad. They were the "throw you to the ground" kind. He hasn't had those kinds of seizures since we started the diet. So far he's been eating his food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, I was so happy you found my blog and I could look at yours! I don't think I could possibly imagine what you deal with each and every day, and I want you to know that you really inspire me, and I very much admire your strength! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete