CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

12.12.2010

DECORATING PROJECT!

I LOVE decorating. If I had more $$ I think I would do it more often! I bought this awesome hutch off KSL for $35...then refinished it black (w/the help of my hubby!). I wasn't in love with it...but I wanted to be in love w/it. So, I went to Tia Pan and bought some accessories and spent $30. I had some stuff already...like the picture frames and the yellow candle holders (except they wern't yellow...I painted those and the frame yellow)...NOW...I am in LOVE! The clock I just so happen to find while in St.George- retail:$80 Sale:$17!!! they had a Grand Opening sale...they were flying off the shelfs! Thanks for the help babe! *mommy's smile: Price less!*



















1 comment:

  1. Good job, Mama! It's so nice to do normal things from time to time! I need to start giving decorating a try too. :)

    ReplyDelete