Well, after putting up a fight (hopefully!) Cole's "write-up" to the insurance for the CGH Microray should HAVE been submitted yesterday!
It's been 6 weeks since we 1st met w/the genetics dr. Who said after we met "if you don't hear from me in 2 weeks, get a hold of me". So I tried to get a hold of her for 2 weeks, then 3 weeks, then 4 weeks...and I was going to LOOSE it! But, I've been trying to rely more on the Lord and keep my cool...and that is when things pay off! Seriously, when you do it the "Lord's" way, things get done! I was able to talk to the person over the Genetics Dept. and she called the dr (even though she was on vacation or something) and the Dr. was very appologetic to the "person on the phone". That lady was an ANGEL! Instead of being like the other 100 people I talked to (transfering me to other people, or to voice mails etc. and giving me the run-around) she had compassion for our situation and made things happen!!! So thank you to that lovely lady who helped!