CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.06.2010

CHECK THIS OUT! ...I THINK COLE WINS A PRIZE!!!

Adam took these pictures to show me how he found Cole afer a nap...He is COMPLETLY SOAKED!!!!



1 comment:

  1. MY Cole has been doing that lately! I wonder if it is one of the supplements? I have had to change the sheets at least twice a week because he has just soaked them. They keep you guessing;)
    C.K. is such a cutie. Hope you guys are doing okay. We love you!

    ReplyDelete