CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.06.2010

BALL = MIRACLE!?!

Thankgoodness for CAMERAS!! Cole NEVER plays w/balls...but on this day...he did!!! I threw the ball in his direction to get his attention...not thinking he would pick it up...and ignore it as usual. But, instead...he picked it up. Not only did he pick it up, but he *also* decided to study it. Then, it popped out of his chubby hands...and what did he do?!? He followed to see where it went, stooped over and picked it up again!!!!!! I was quite taken back...this little boy NEVER plays w/toys especially not balls.

I TREASURE every new little thing he does...especially knowing he may never do that *one* thing again.
-this was about a month ago...and I can't even get him to look at the ball.

I know some of you may be annoyed at your kids getting into things, climbing/jumping on the counters/couches, making mess etc. but if I might give you my advice...ENJOY IT!! If my child did -ONE- of those things, you'd think I WON a million $$$. I pray your kids will keep being healthy and active...but sometimes things change in an instant. I will be forever greatful to the Lord for belssing me with a healthy/active baby for 10 months of his life. I KNOW joy and I KNOW sorrow...and I definatly NEVER thought I would HOPE for my child to make a mess of his toys, plead for me to buy him the newest toy that came out or color on the walls. But, in the same breath- he has taught me more about my self and my religion then I could have ever thought. I LOVE this little boy that is mine FOREVER.





1 comment:

  1. thanks for the perspective sarah! i love ya!

    ReplyDelete