CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.26.2010

COLE'S 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

I've been planning Cole's 2nd Birthday Party FOREVER!!! I was SO excited to figure out what I wanted to do and my lovely sister helped bring it to life with the CUTEST spider cake ever! I decided to do "The Itsey Bitsey Spider"...then I made the banners and cookie tags. I also made YUMMY Sugar cookie "Spider Webs". Even though Cole couldn't eat anything...I wanted to do this party for him because I LOVE him so much...and I wanted to have a Celebration of another GREAT year with him. He has brought so much joy and emotions I can't explain and I am so happy he is in our family.

Cole- We love you so much and you make us laugh. You are so cute and cuddly...and we wouldn't have it ANY other way!!!
















2 comments:

  1. I am so sad that I missed his party it really looked like it was a blast! How is he doing, and better yet how are you doing? We NEED to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Happy birthday, Cole! Congratulations!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete