CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

8.25.2010

LEAPS & BOUNDS

I don't take Cole to nursury very often (Daddy and I usually trade off going to church because Cole NEEDS to take his naps or he will have more seizures) but this Sunday he woke up late and he was able to make it to Nursurey. One of the little girls (who is 1/2 the size of Cole) saw Cole's sippy cup and tried to give it to him...instead of taking the cup Cole put his arms up to her so she could "pick him up". Later, Cole walked up to the table where the little girl was playing with legos and he saw a YELLOW and RED lego sitting on the table. He studied them for a sec and picked one up. Then he held it and studied it and picked the other one up. I know a lot of parents wouldn't really care that their kid picked up a lego...but I was pretty excited! The fact that he showed interest in something was awesome to see. He also picked up a train a few times. Another little boy handed Cole a car and Cole took it from him! (he usually pushes everything away). It's funny because Cole is huskier and bigger then most of the kids in the nursery, but all of the kids treat him like he's a baby (which develomentally he is) but, it's almost like the other kids know Cole dosn't know what they know.
If anyone wants to have play dates...let me know...we need other kiddos around and I am sure not having any anytime soon!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Nursery has not been kind to C's immune system, so I feel bad that he misses out. It really seems like Cole is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys and of course Cole. that is awesome that he is starting to show that kind of interest. What is your work schedule like? I dont know how well Shad will do with Cole but I think it is worth a try.

    ReplyDelete