CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

7.17.2010

Little Preslee

I found this story on my mom's facebook and I can't STOP thinking about this sweet family. Their daughter Preslee (2 years old) went back to her Father in Heaven yesterday (July 16)...she fell into a cannal (July 9)...2 miles down the neighbors found her and did CPR on her. She was flown to Primary Children's and was there for 1 week. This is their blog. http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/

One of thier post is "A life can change in an instant"...those words are the words I've got on my mind EVERYDAY. It literally changed in an *instant* for our family. I am grateful to their sweet family for sharing their blog with everyone so that I had the chance to read it. I don't know them, but their hearts are in the right place, they have shown great faith to me and they are complete strangers...though they may never know how many lives they have touched. They must be STRONG parents to go through loosing a child. I hope they will be comforted at this time and I pray the Lord will bless them.

I think I'll cuddle Cole a little longer, kiss him a few times more, complain less or not at all, thank the Lord for giving me this sweet spirit to care for...and that I've got him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment