CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

7.13.2010

Hippotherapy (1st session)







Cole started Hippotherapy today! We were lucky he got to start it before he turned 2 and we also got through the long waiting list!

When his Physical Therapist (Betsy) put him on the horse he imediatly stuck his thumb in his mouth...for the rest of the ride. When the horse started walking he got so excited...he laughed & wiggled his arms...he even took his thumb out for those few seconds...then it went right back in. Betsy said (before we started) that most kids cry for the 1st few times...and she was shocked that he was so excited...I could tell she was totally excited that he liked it. And of course I was excited because we found something Cole actually likes!

He gets to go once a week for 15 min. So I actually want to get him into another Hippotherapy program because he did so well (but it's in Park City and it's VERY expensive...but it is 45 min. instead of 15 min.) but hey...if it helps, $$ dosn't matter right!?!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! I actually used to work there, almost four years ago. I hope that it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That is fantastic! He did SO well! Way to go Cole! :)

    ReplyDelete