CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.25.2010

TEETHING & THUMB SUCKING???

DO YOU THINK COLE IS TEETHING...???

















Cole is NOT NOT NOT a good teether....it takes 3 months to get ONE tooth. I thought he was just getting his LAST canine in...but my friend said her little boy got his 2 year old molars in at 18 months. I stuck my finger back there & sure enough they are COMING!!!! and he has started sucking his thumb...hopefully he'll stop when they come in...but as long as he's NOT crying....I DON'T CARE.

For Cole...theething is on a whole nother level. It increases his seizures, makes him cry ALL day & eating is a BUST!!! ...NOT good for a kid on a special diet. Needless to say...we've only had a few times where his ketones have dropped because of it. I still FORCE him to eat it :( but it's better then having more seizures...I *think*!?!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you felt them, hopefully that gives you some relief ;)
    I love the picture of him naked on the bed...too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell Cole is trying to reach in the very back of his mouth. Hopefully they come in soon. Did you just get back from Disneyland?

    ReplyDelete