CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

4.17.2010

WARNING: GERBER ONCIES!!


COLE STARTED GETTING A RASH THE OTHER DAY...IT CONTINUED TO GET WORSE...THE WEIRD THING WAS...IT WAS ONLY UP BY HIS NECK. I REMEMBERED WHEN I WAS PREGO W/HIM SOMEONE SAYING THEIR KIDS SKIN GOT STUCK TO THE IRON ON TAG ON THEIR ONCIE & THEY HAD TO PEEL IT OFF BECAUSE THE CHEMICAL BURNT ON TO THEIR SKIN. ANOTHER LITTLE KID GOT BLISTERS. IN THE PHOTO...I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL BUT THERE ARE LITTLE BLISTERS EVERYWHERE!  (update: I called Gerber & can I just say...their customer service is awesome...they gave us the "new" updated oncies with less of the iron on tag...they work great and NO rash!  Thank you Gerber for the A+ customer service.  The new oncies are GREAT!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope Cole feels better soon! That looks like it must be uncomfortable for the poor little guy! :( Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised Gerber hasn't changed that in their products if quite of few babies have experienced a reaction. Thanks for the warning for future kids.

    ReplyDelete