CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

3.27.2010

SWIMMING

We went swimming for the 1st time this year! It was FUN!!! Both boys needed to get used to the water though.




2 comments:

  1. Our Cole LOVES to swim. The Lehi pool is our favorite! We should go together some time. It was great to finally meet you the other day. Whenever I get everyone's e-mail address, I'll mail you the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lehi pool is my favorite! Usually there is no getting used to the water because it is SO WARM!

    ReplyDelete