CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

3.27.2010

CHUCK-e-NEVER AGAIN!!!

I swore before Cole was born I would never take him to Chuck-e-cheese because I didn't want him getting sick. But, one of our friends wanted to take his little boy...so we decided to go. It was super fun...and Cole LOVED the mini-rides. It was GREAT....till we got home & before I could wash his hands they were in his face...he was rubbing his eyes!!! We fed him & put him to bed...and when he woke up the next morning...his eye was soooo red, swollen & yucky. The next day it jumped to his other eye...then to his nose. He's better now...but I guess that's what I get for taking him there....on a happier note...now he can say he's been there!





a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tnxNAHfcGAo/S67dNLKsbwI/AAAAAAAABGc/ZFVIUomQ9eM/s1600/IMG_5650.JPG">



3 comments:

  1. Cole looks adorable in all these pictures!

    It was great finally meeting you, Adam and Cole in person today! You are such lovely people! We feel fortunate to know you. :)

    I forgot to mention that we have one un-opened can of KetoCal 3:1 and 2 opened cans (which we keep refrigerated so they last even longer) because Bertrand's ratio was upped to 4:1. Since Cole likes KetoCal, you can have the cans, if you'd like. Just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree with you any more on not taking kids to Chuck e Cheese, I have always hated how dirty it was. You will be glad to hear I am finally starting to work on my business plan for my toddler play facility, I am sure it will be a while before up and running but it is in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well knock on wood but we have been to Chuck-e-Cheese multiple times with no incidents. Porter recognizes the "Chuckee" signs when ever we pass one, and begs for "mac-n-cheese". :) Boo for bad 1st experiences! Haha.

    ReplyDelete