CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

3.14.2010

3.25:1 RATIO



We just started the 3.25:1 Ratio yesterday. So far (which i am kinda just crossing my fingers at this point)...it has been helping. We've counted about 7 today (that we've seen) so that is half of what he had on the 3:1 Ratio. He has also been a TON more volcal. We drove home from Sandy last night (which is 30 min away) and he was BABALING the WHOLE time...right till we got home! It was AWESOME to hear. Both of us just sat and listened to him & we kept smiling at eachother. Then today he was dancing/bouncing & laughing in the mirror. He seems happier & more energetic! I LOVE that little boy of ours.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Sarah! He looks so cute in his little outfit, I love when they keep their hats on like that! I wish I could hear his little babbling...you will have to get video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that this new ratio is working better, Im sure it is very encouraging for him to be improving even more. Keep it up and let me know if you need anything

    ReplyDelete