CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.08.2010

PROCESS OF GETTING TO THE DIET.

(I AM STARTING A NEW BLOG-SO I AM TAKING SOME OF THE ONES I'VE ALREADY POSTED AND POSTING THEM ON HERE...SO SORRY IF YOU'VE READ THIS ALREADY!)

ACUTAL POST DATE: 1.20.2010



I just got off the phone with the insurance and they APPROVED the Ketogenic Diet for Cole!!! They denied it...and the drs sent in a ton of information to appeal it...Adam dosn't even know yet, he is at the temple right now. I can't even
EXPLAIN how much graditude I have for my Heavenly Father right now. I broke down and bawled as I was hanging up the phone and saying THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU to the guy on the phone. I can't believe how "easy" it was for them to approve it...as we all know inusrance is never fun to deal with...& usually don't accept things the 1st time or so "fast" either.

When they had 1st denied it...I thought for sure we were going to have to pay out of pocket for it (at least $15,000)...and we came to the decision that if they didn't pay for it we would sell EVERYTHING of value...T.V, couches, our bed, dressers, hand guns...seriously EVERYTHING...and I just THANK my Heavenly Father...I owe him EVERYTHING!!! I am still in AWE!!!

(I Love you with all my heart Cole and would do ANYTHING in the WORLD for you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment