CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.23.2010

THE MAYAN.







WE HAVEN'T BEEN OUT IN A WHILE...OR AT LEAST ANYWHERE 10 MIN AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE...SO WE WENT TO SALT LAKE FOR THE DAY. IT TOOK US 2 HOURS TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE WE HAD TO PRE-MAKE COLE'S FOOD FOR THE ROAD & EXTRA FOOD INCASE WE GOT STUCK OR SOMETHING. WE HAD LUNCH AT THE MAYAN...IT WAS SOOO YUMMY! WE WERE ON THE 2ND BALCONY & COLE LOVED IT. HE ACTUALLY WATCHED AS THEY DOVE IN THE WATER. WE TOOK HIM DOWN TO SEE THE WATER & HE TRIED TO GET DOWN SO HE COULD GET IN. I THINK I'LL TAKE HIM SWIMMING SOON & SEE HOW HE LIKES IT.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys were able to get out for the day! You guys will have to come up and see us one of these days :) Love ya. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I have been wanting to go up there lately because I thought it might be an environment Porter would enjoy. Those fajitas look really yummy to me right now too. :) Cole is getting so big, I couldn't believe it when I saw you guys on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that felt so good to get out! Winters can be brutal and I'm sure it doesn't help that you have to spend so much time putting Cole's diet together. The Mayan is a fun place though huh! It is so much fun to see places through your kids eyes. It sounds like Cole is going to like swimming this summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. We love your blog and sharing your story. Our son is named Cole also and he has 4 kinds of seizures. We're about to start the diet and hoping for the best. Send us an email sometime. We'd love to connect, trade stories and hear about your experiences.

    Brian and Niki

    ReplyDelete