CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.23.2010

COLE'S PLAY GYM IS BACK OUT!


The other day I decided to bring Cole's play mat back out (because it was one of his favorite toys). I pushed the music button & his face lit up and he squeeled!! That was the most excited I've seen him since his seizures. I think he remembered the music when he was a baby. He also played with it for awhile...which is AMAZING because he dosn't play with toys ever!! Cole is developmentally a 10 month old & I forget because he is walking & is a BIG boy...so I need to be better at remembering that & get him toys that fit his developement.

No comments:

Post a Comment