CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.23.2010

"BEDTIME"

A few weeks after Cole started having seizures we started signing with him. I started with bedtime...but after a month of him not even looking at us I stopped doing it everyday and did it occationally. That was back in September/October. 2 weeks ago he patted his head while while fussing. He was clearly tired...so I put him down. Then last week he did again...and 2 days ago he did it right before bed. I didn't think he was intentionally doing it because he does "weird" things with his hands (like autistic children do) called Brain Stims (his therapist don't think he has autisim...but some brain damage from his seizures)....anyways, He did it at 9pm right before bed and we put him down, I was joking with Hubby that he knows the sign for "bedtime". Cole got up at 3am (like usual) and when he got tired he signed "bedtime" again. I was so EXCITED!!! But, I still think it's funny that he started doing it & I haven't signed with him for months! We will be signing from now on...even if it seems like he isn't getting it or even looking in our direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment