CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.08.2010

AND 5 HOURS LATER....

Cole gets 5 PLANNED meals a day...all weighed out to the gram. I pre-made 2 of the meals for a week...it took me about 5 hours...why you ask??? ...well, measuring to the GRAM is A LOT harder said then done...it's like a 5 hour GAME!!! opps...too much (take a pinch out) opps...too less (put a half a pinch back in)...SERIOUSLY...when one of the other mom's said she "would NEVER wish this diet on ANYONE, not even my worst enemy". And now it makes sence to me. I knew it would be hard...but HARD DOSN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT...TIME CONSUMING DOSN'T DESCRIBE IT...FRUSTRATING DOSN'T EITHER!!!! But, it's ALL for Cole and he is what matters...so it's worth it!

I got these from babies r us & they are perfect for Cole's diet.
The spoons are silicone & makes it easier getting EVERY morsal out...yes, EVERY morsal he MUST EAT which dosn't sound that bad except that it is 5 times a day & a one-year old!
The bibs are great incase we miss his face...then we can still fish out the peice we dropped from his bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment